Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Physicist, Regional Technical Officer, Regional Technical Assistant & Accountant vacancies purely on contract basis.
The vacancies for eligible candidates can apply are physicist, regional technical officer, regional technical assistant, accountant.
The interested candidates can send their applications for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 with the prescribed application format along with the self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates of qualification, date of birth, registration & application fee draft should read the office of director Principal (For Physicist Vacancy) and in the Department of Psychiatry, Level – V Block D GMCH, Chandigarh (For all other vacancies) on or before its due date.
The age should not exceed 35 years as on January 1, 2017, for Physicist post.
- Physicist: The candidates applying for Physicist vacancy should have passed M.Sc. (Physics) from a recognized university.
- Regional Technical Officer: Candidates applying for MBBS/Master’s degree in Humanities/Psychology/Social Work with minimum 03 years research/teaching experience after completing the internship.
- Regional Technical Assistant: Candidates applying for this post should possess MBBS/Master’s degree in Humanities/Psychology/Social Work.
- Accountant: The candidate applying for accountant vacancy should have a university degree with experience in accounts. Candidates also should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Physicist: The selected candidates applying for this post should have 42804/- Per Month
- All Others: As Per ICMR Norms.
Venue of Interview:
- The interview for Regional Technical Assistant, Regional Technical Officer & Accountant vacancy will be held in the office of Professor In charge Academic, Level II, Block – D, Govt. Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh.
Important dates to remember:
- Physicist: 04 August 2017 is the last date to send applications.
- All Other: 25 July 2017 is the last date to send applications.
- The interview for Regional Technical Officer, Regional Technical Assistant & Accountant vacancy will be held on 28 July 2017 at 10.00 am.