The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will release the result of class 10 and Class 12 supplementary exams result in this week. All those students who had appeared for the same are required to view their result once declared.
The results of class 10 and 12 annual exams were declared by the Madhya Pradesh Board on their official website on May 12, 2017. The re-examination was conducted for those students who had not cleared in a few subjects. The supplementary exams were then conducted in June/July this year.
How to check the result of MPBSE class10 & class 12 Supplementary result?
- Log on to the official website
- At the right-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘Results tab’.
- Click on the required link, e.g. ‘(HSSC) – 12th Class Supplementary Result – 2017’.
- In the provided fields, enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education was established in 1965. It subsequently began the process of conducting examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. The Board was founded for the promotion and development of Secondary education in Madhya Pradesh. It has the power to regulate, supervise and control school education in Madhya Pradesh. Its primary function is to prepare academic programs and organize examinations, especially for state level High School Certificate (HSC or Class 10) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC or Class 12). The main purpose and duties of the board are to recommend the syllabus, propose rules and specify courses of instruction and textbooks, teaching by correspondence courses, recognition of higher school and higher secondary schools in Madhya Pradesh.