Although you should care about your well-being every day, summertime is a particularly important season to be mindful of good health. Whether traveling, ramping up your activity levels or spending more time outdoors, how your body feels can influence the memories you make.
With the warm temperatures, summer is the perfect time to enjoy outdoor sporting events. How about Justify winning a historic Triple Crown? France claiming the ultimate victory in a thrilling 2018 World Cup?
Sports are fun, but that’s not all summer is about. It’s also a time for celebrations – we all watched the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, didn’t we? – and gatherings with friends and family, and plenty of movie-going. With kids out of school, they’re urging Mom and Dad to grab the popcorn and catch long-awaited summer blockbusters like Incredibles 2.
So, while you’re on the go this summer, enjoying your fun in the sun – or in the movie theater – take a little time to check out these helpful self-care products.
Supplements are growing in popularity, with an abundance of choices on the market. Finding the ones that work best for you takes time and effort. These are our top recommendations:
Antarctic Krill Oil Platinum by 1MD
- Our bodies cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, and that’s why it’s so important we find a reliable source to provide them. The American Heart Association recommends adults eat at least two 3.5-ounce servings weekly of fatty fish, such as salmon; however, not everyone likes fish, so fish oil supplements have become more and more popular.
- We recommend Antarctic Krill Oil Platinum by 1MD because studies show the body better absorbs omega-3 fatty acids from krill oil than fish oil, making this product a superior choice. Krill oil is also more stable than fish oil because it contains a powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin. And because of pollution, fisheries across the globe face challenges with mercury and polychlorinated biphenyls(PCBs) in their product. Krill, on the other hand, are a small invertebrate species, and Antarctic krill swim in the cold waters of the Antarctic, regarded as one of the cleanest places on our planet.
One A Day Multivitamin
- One A Day has long been a staple in countless pharmacies and grocery stores. having been in business since 1940. This multivitamin helps support heart, bone and immune system health, as well as energy levels.
Finiti by Jeunesse
- With its exceptional and exclusive blend of fruit and vegetable extracts, such as astragalus root extract, pomegranate extract, and turmeric, Finiti by Jeunesse is designed to support your body’s overall wellness and help you live your best life. It also contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
It’s hot, hot, hot outside, but we think you’ll like these cool summer skin care products!
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
- Jet lag is a common side effect of traveling. To combat this, Summer Fridays created a one-of-a-kind hydrating cream face mask to help revive tired skin on the go. The mask contains several skin-loving ingredients, and it’s especially useful for people with dry or dull skin. You don’t have to be a traveler to use it: It’s also a feel-good choice because it’s free from artificial fragrances and colors, surfactants, petrolatum, GMOs, triclosan, BHT, BHA or formaldehyde.
Instantly Ageless by Jeunesse
- Instantly Ageless is a powerful micro-cream that works quickly and effectively to diminish the visible signs of aging. How? Simply dab it on the desired areas of your face and wait for the stunning results. Within two minutes, Instantly Ageless reduces the appearance of under-eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores – for up to nine hours!
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Sunscreen is a summer essential. But, what if you have sensitive skin? Try EltaMD’s lightweight, oil-free sunscreen, designed to protect acne-prone and sensitive skin. Fragrance-free, this sunscreen’s moisturizing formula helps refine skin and reduce shine while protecting skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
To complete all your planned activities this summer, you may need a little boost of energy. Coffee and tea, move aside! Energy drinks are in this season.
Nevo by Jeunesse
- Nevo offers a fresh twist on energy and is loaded with B vitamins. It comes in four refreshing flavors: Lemon Ginger, Mixed Berry, Peach Mango and Açaí Grape. And, for those watching their waistlines, good news: Each can of Nevo contains only 50 calories, 80 mg of caffeine from green tea, guarana and yerba mate, and no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
VPX Bang Energy Drink
- Sugar-free and calorie-free, Bang is another energy drink that stays away from the high-sugar formula. Plus, Bang is made with creatine, 300 mg of caffeine and branched chain amino acids.
- It’s hard to talk about energy drinks without mentioning the biggest and most famous one of them all – Red Bull. Red Bull is an Austrian-based energy drink company that has been in business since 1987. Red Bull contains caffeine, taurine, sucrose, glucose, B-group vitamins and alpine spring water. While the original formula is the most popular, several new flavors have been released to mix it up.
Have Fun this Summer!
The temperatures and the sunshine won’t last forever, so get out and enjoy summer while you can! There is still time to enjoy a trip or simply appreciate the weather. No matter what you choose to do, remember to check out our featured products that help supply your body with vitamins and nutrients, protect and enhance your skin’s appearance or give a boost of energy.
More about Jeunesse
Three Jeunesse products made the list, so let’s take a quick look at this leading direct-selling company.
Jeunesse was founded in 2009 by Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, who wanted to share their youthful living philosophy with the world. Today, the billion-dollar company offers innovative and award-winning skin care, nutritional supplements, and weight management products that work together in the Y.E.S. Youth Enhancement System to help people look young, feel young and live young. Jeunesse also empowers people to reach their full potential through a purpose-driven community. With giving back as a founding principle in the company, the Jeunesse Kids nonprofit foundation is dedicated to creating a positive impact in the lives of children worldwide.